Our charter week begins on Saturday 17h and ends on Friday 17h
• Embarkation is Saturdays at latest till 17h, if you arrive lat er then 17h, your check-in procedure will be made on the following morning.
• Disembarkation Friday till 17h, includes the last night on board in the marina until Saturday morning 8:30h.
Your yacht is cleaned and controlled in detail prior your charter. You will receive a detailed briefing over your yacht and the sailing area including actual weather forecasts.
• 50% immediately as a down payment, within one week
• 50% at latest 6 weeks prior to beginning of the charter
per Bank transfer, credit card or in cash
10% early booking discount for all booking till 31st of December
5% repeater discount for all our loyal sailors
5% for the 2nd week
10% long term discount for the 3rd and every following week
In case of cancellation we reserve the right to withhold the payments. Only if the booking can be replaced, we are able to refund the amounts less a potential price difference and a handling fee of 200 €.
• Till 12 weeks prior charter beginning: 10% of the charter price + 200 € cancellation fee
• Till 10 weeks prior charter beginning : 20% of the charter price + 200 € cancellation fee
• Till 08 weeks prior charter beginning : 30% of the charter price + 200 € cancellation fee
• Till 07 weeks prior charter beginning : 50% of the charter price + 200 € cancellation fee
• Till 06 weeks prior charter beginning : Total charter price and if ordered the crew
We strongly recommend to close up a travel resignation insurance through our partner insurance EIS, which includes also a Skipper liabelity and deposit insurance!
Covid-19: In the event of the borders are closed or you´re unable to start your Charter because of Covid-19 restrictions being practised, we may postpone your existing booking for another available dates, even for the next season! Bookings can be terminated free of penalties by the latest 8 weeks’ notice prior to booked charter date due to this force majeure situation caused by pandemic.
Lagoon Catamarans 50 5.000 €
Monohulls from 50 feet & Catamarans 3.000 €
All other yachts 2.000 €
Spinnaker, Gennaker, Code-O or Race Equipment 1.000 €
Dinghy with console & 20HP engine for L450/L50 1.000 €
SUP (Stand Up Paddle) 300 €
Will be blocked by your Visa- or Master–Card. Debit cards are not valid!
General deposit of the Yacht will be increased by Spi/Code-0/Race Equipment or SUP!
All of our yachts are fully insured against total loss and third-party liability with a self-behalf of the deposit amount. The damage of the dinghy, out boarder or on the sails is within the self behalf and not covered by the insurance. The crew and its personal possessions are not covered by the yacht’s insurance. We highly recommend taking care about personal insurance. The skipper must be holder of a valid sailing license or provide proof of sufficient previous sailing experience.
Your permission to sail on Turkish waters, costs 110 € and is obligatory from Turkish authorities for every charter. Please send us the following documents latest two week prior to the beginning of your charter; We can arrange all necessary formalities in advance. Therefore, we need:
• Complete crew list (with first- & surname, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality & passport no.)
• Skipper´s sailing license (must be a license which is accepted in the home country of the skipper)
• ID cards or Passports from 2 crew members.
• Signed charter agreements with our terms and conditions.
Departure may be delayed & fees may increase, if we don’t receive above mentioned documents in time.
The sailing area of the yacht is limited to Turkish waters. A visit to the Greek Islands (Dodecanese) is possible if desired. However there are official customs formalities required, which involve additional costs. We will be pleased to assist you with the customs formalities personally in Turkey and over our partner agencies in Greece.
We kindly ask you to let us know timely if you are planning a visit to the Greek Islands.
• Additional to the obligatory 1st Transitlog + 140 € per Yacht for the harbour and customs formalities
in Turkey (including the 2nd Transitlog for the re-entry in Turkey).
• 10 € per person for custom fees
• Approximately 450 € – 500 € to the Greek agencies on the islands (payable to the agent in Greece)
We can organize transfers from the airport to the marina and back. In case of ordering a transfer, please send us the flight number, the date, the exact time of flight and number of persons. A driver, with your name badge, will wait for you at the airport in order to bring you directly to your yacht in the marina.
If you arrive before 6pm, one of our staff members will welcome you on board. Guests which arrive after this time can also spend the night on board, if we are informed about the exact arrival time. Every yacht is thoroughly cleaned and checked before each charter. There is a complete inventory list on board of each yacht. One of our assistants will carefully introduce you to your yacht and will give you information to the boat and the sailing area.